Friday 11 May 2012

Ten months

It's now ten months since Kelly died. The 11th of each month brings its own special difficulties. I seem to have fallen into a depressive pattern, culminating on the 11th of every month. Though next month is her birthday and the following the anniversary, so it will be interesting to see the impact that those variables have on my mental state. Morbidly interesting no doubt. I haven't been to the doctors. As predicted. I meant to go today but couldn't drag myself from my bed. A rare lie-in as I continue to sleep badly. I'll go on Monday. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. It's just whining now this blog, isn't it? There used to be jokes on here but now it's "blah blah back pain blah blah hernia blah blah I'm fat blah blah I'm sad"

    I will endeavour to cheer the fuck up. I'm pretty delightful company, you know? You wouldn't know it from this blog, it's like Job's diary! I'll sort it out.

    ReplyDelete