Wednesday 28 September 2011

Welcome to Dumpsville, population : you!

I think my therapist is breaking up with me. And after I've been feigning madness like an art-school Hamlet; coffin riding, splintered fingernails full of dirt. The time between our sessions is getting longer and longer and today she asks me "How do you feel about the counselling?" meaning "I think we should see other people."

I've grown accustomed to these hour long philibusters,it's great to vocalise my pain and not have to worry that the other person is having a good time. Except now I'm starting to. Maybe I should change the act a bit.

1 comment:

  1. OK I lied. Sorry. Sorta. "it's great to vocalise my pain and not have to worry that the other person is having a good time. Except now I'm starting to. Maybe I should change the act a bit."

    ReplyDelete